Accelevents, a virtual & hybrid events platform, is looking for an experienced Director of Product Marketing to help shape the way we communicate our product, define our go-to-market strategy, and understand our customers. The Director of Product Marketing will ensure that the world is aware of all that our product can do, and will work to discover what it should do next. To achieve this objective, you will work closely with Marketing, Product, Customer Success, and Sales to increase feature adoption, announce product updates, contribute to roadmap development, perform competitive analysis, build case studies, develop sales collateral, and collect testimonials.
You will be the voice of our product and the ears of our customers. You should be an expert analyst who is extremely proficient at building effective messaging. This role is a high profile and highly influential role within the organization, and requires an ability to communicate effectively internally and externally.
The Director of Product Marketing is expected to:
- Own the product marketing customer life cycle with an emphasis on maximizing user acquisition and retention, ensuring a deep understanding of our customers and the reasons they buy and renew.
- Develop, implement, and coordinate all aspects of product marketing and execute on strategic product campaigns that educate current and future customers about the value and benefits of our platform.
- Work collaboratively with product management to identify messaging and conversion opportunities within the product onboarding process and within the web and mobile app.
- Identify, draft and document product value propositions, messages, case study content, comparison evaluations (battlecards), website copy, data sheets, and sales presentations to ensure the sales team is armed with compelling content to support their success.
- Create compelling value-driven narratives about our platform through video and/or written media that will generate demand, interest and adoption.
- Analyze market opportunities, customer journeys, and customer pain points to develop a strategic roadmap on how Accelevents can further differentiate and define our lane.
- Manage and build relationships with integration partners to ensure we are delivering the best customer experience possible through these integrations.
- Represent the product internally at team meetings and externally at industry events through presentations and communications that clearly demonstrate a deep understanding of the product and the value of its continued enhancements.
- Stay abreast of industry and market trends to help inform product direction and ensure our messaging and positioning remains relevant in a competitive landscape.
The ideal candidate:
- Has 7+ years experience in SaaS Product Marketing
- Has experience with a solution sold to multiple buyers/verticals
- Loves working remote at a rapidly scaling company
- Loves to build and tell the world all about it
- Has excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Is a strong project manager, particularly with projects that require cross-functional collaboration
- Has strong relationship-building skills and can leverage those internally and externally
- Is detail-oriented and organized with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Please note: this role is remote (like all other roles in the company) but only in the United States and requires the appropriate work authorization.
Why work with us?
- Join an exciting and fast-paced company where your work improves the company every day
- Help us grow and refine the best virtual events platform on the market, while growing and developing yourself as an individual
- Take advantage of significant opportunity for professional growth and ability to see the results of your hard work quickly
- Enjoy a permanently remote working environment that was established pre-2020
- Contribute to a strong culture of positivity, teamwork, and fun!
- For full-time employees based in the U.S., be covered by a competitive benefits package including:
- Strong healthcare plan with 100% of employee premiums paid for medical, dental, and vision coverage and 40% of premiums paid for dependents
- Annual contributions to a health savings account (HSA) by Accelevents depending on the healthcare plan chosen
- Eight weeks paid family leave for new parents after six months of tenure; twelve weeks paid leave after twelve months of tenure
- Accelevents-sponsored short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance
- Twelve paid holidays plus three floating holidays each year
- Unlimited paid time off for vacation and personal leave, with a recommended minimum of 15 days off per year
- Technology reimbursement for office equipment