What You'll Learn:
- Go big, go small: what you need to know about fulfillment centers vs. delivery stations
- How are industrial developers repurposing abandoned retail spaces within urban centers?
- What neighborhoods within the Greater D.C. region are embracing more industrial growth?
- What tenants are flocking to the Mid-Atlantic, and what is bringing them here?
- Do we expect the demand we're seeing for fulfillment centers and warehouses to continue in the long run, and how will this impact local retail?
- Industrial 101: as more developers join the industrial frenzy, hear from the experts on the must-haves - and top mistakes - new players make when investing in the asset class
How You'll Do More Business: According to Bisnow, the D.C. Metro area industrial market experienced 818K SF of positive net absorption in the first half of 2020. As demand for warehouses and fulfillment centers continues to skyrocket, and prices for land are increasing, learn where and how you can invest in this increasingly-hot market.
Who You’ll Meet: Top industrial owners and developers, investors, tenants and thought-leaders in the DMV industrial space.
What Your Ticket Gets You: Bisnow events bring together the biggest power players in the industry to identify opportunities, build your network, and expand your business. With the largest audience of commercial real estate professionals in the world, no one knows how to help your business more than us.
Questions about your ticket purchase or interested in sponsoring? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for customer support.
For questions, recommendations, comments, or press inquiries please email our Mid-Atlantic Senior Event Producer, Elizabeth Baker, at email@example.com