What You'll Learn:
- From office to multifamily: how are owners and developers making the switch?
- How are investors financing these repositioning techniques? What challenges do they face?
- What design changes and hurdles are faced when repositioning spaces?
- What other repositioning strategies are being used to pique interest in redeveloped offices?
- What other forms of repositioning (like church or post office to hotel, retail to industrial) are we seeing in the DMV that may become a lasting trend?
How You'll Do More Business: Repositioning is not a new strategy, but it’s currently taking the D.C. region by storm. As more offices remain vacant, and the need for housing surges, learn from the pros how, and where, you can successfully flip your assets and turn a profit.
Who You’ll Meet: Public officials, owners and developers in the process of repositioning assets, architects and GCs overseeing the pivot, and more.
What Does Your Ticket Get You:
Your ticket includes multiple hours of content and access to three virtual networking opportunities including direct messaging with other attendees, the ability to request and host video meetings and 3-minute video-enabled speed networking to make deals happen.
Questions about your ticket purchase or interested in sponsoring? Reach out to email@example.com for customer support.
For questions, recommendations, comments, or press inquiries please email our Mid-Atlantic Senior Event Producer, Elizabeth Baker, at firstname.lastname@example.org