• Build and strengthen bridges between humanities and health
• Discuss the central role of the humanities
• Address institutional racism and tackle racial disparities of the COVID pandemic
• Discuss how identity, race, literacy, income, and language shape health and well-being
• Connect with, and develop empathy for the experiences of others
• Value the power of cross-disciplinary work to improve the human condition
• Network and forge new connections
• Discuss how to make our community safe, just, inclusive, and healthy for all
Abdesalam Soudi, Ph.D. (Project Director) (email@example.com)
Judy C. Chang, MD MPH
Shelome A. Gooden, Ph.D.
Audrey J. Murrell, Ph.D.
Clark Chilson, Ph.D.
Elizabeth A. Pitts, Ph.D.
Leslie P. Scheunemann, MD MPH
Valerie Kinloch, Ph.D.
Allison Thompson, Department of Linguistics
Intern, Emily Farmer
Conference Artist: Ken Hale | Hizwerks Productions