Oil on Canvas
Her paintings jump off the canvas. They are thick with texture, sculpted and vibrant in color. She says, “I am not a confrontational person but, in my painting, I like to be aggressive.” Early on her work she focused on nature.
Her “volcano” series brings the magic of these explosive giants to life. She says about her work: “I love strength. Everything that I have repressed in myself I throw at the canvas.”
I share and accompany individual and group processes that explore different creative means, shaping the interior, transformed through self-knowledge and emotional expression.
- 2015 Los Inseparables (The Inseparables). Galería Teatro Justo Rufino Garay. Managua, Nicaragua
- 2014 Volcánica (Volcanic). Galería PAC
- 2013 Respirar (Breathing). Galería Teatro Rufino Garay. Managua, Nicaragua.
- 2011 Inhalar, Exhalar, Respirar (Inhale, Exhale, Breathe). Galería Casa de los Tres Mundos. Granada, Nicaragua
- 2010 Oxígeno Desnudo (Nude Oxigen). Galería CODICE. Managua, Nicaragua
- 2003 Ángeles del Agua (Water Angels). Galería CODICE. Managua, Nicaragua
- 2001 La Flor Más Linda de Mi Querer (The most beautiful flower of my love). CODICE Gallery. Managua, Nicaragua
- 2000 personajes del Siglo XX (personalities of the XX Century). Galería CODICE. Managua, Nicaragua