Acrylic on Canvas
48¨ x 64
PATRICIA CASTILLO BELLIDO
Artists are born not made some people say. Patricia, a third-generation painter, feels the presence of her ancestors in her work, particularly, her mother. She paints with acrylics using various techniques to create layers of vibrant color applied in strokes while being in what she describes as a meditative state.
“Maya Angelou would say that she brought to her work all her ancestors. As I know I do.” Patricia says, “When I work, I am deeply connected. Who I am and where I come from is reflected in all that I do. “
- 2018 Saloarte la Fábrica, Salobreña, Andalucía, Spain.
- 2018 – ArtBox Project New York, NY, USA
- 2018 – Galeria Zero, The Taste of Art, GZ New York, USA
- 2018 – Embracing Raval, Galeria Zero. L’atelier de Pilar Guell, Barcelona, Spain
- 2017 – Red Dot Art Fair, Miami represented by Jorge Jurado Art Studio, Bogota, Colombia
- 2017 – Empower art, Ines Pacheco Jimenez Gallery, Country Club, San Jose, Costa Rica.
- 2016 – Present - Frameart Gallery, Miami, Florida, USA
* Item will be shipped after the event.