What You'll Learn:
- What are next steps on the Purple Line Project, now that the original contractor has left the project?
- How are developers who invested early in the Silver Line Phase 2 feeling about the project’s delay?
- For years, TOD has been considered a failsafe in the development world. Now that ridership is significantly down and work from home is still the norm, are developers and investors still confident in its appeal?
- How is the WMATA working to bring ridership back up throughout the greater D.C. region?
- Who’s still investing in TOD, and why?
How You'll Do More Business: Transit-oriented development has been a shoe-in for success for the last few years in terms of CRE acquisitions and development. But what was once a given has been turned on its head due to the coronavirus pandemic. Are the region’s owners and developers still bullish on TOD, and if so, how you can still strike while the iron’s hot and where is best invest?
Who You’ll Meet: City officials throughout the DMV; owners, developers and investors vested in TOD throughout the region; and subsequent service providers.
What Your Ticket Gets You: Bisnow events bring together the biggest power players in the industry to identify opportunities, build your network and expand your business. With the largest audience of commercial real estate professionals in the world, no one knows how to help your business more than us.
Questions about your ticket purchase or interested in sponsoring? Reach out to email@example.com for customer support.
For questions, recommendations, comments, or press inquiries please email our Mid-Atlantic Senior Event Producer, Elizabeth Baker, at firstname.lastname@example.org